Get 25% off EVERY ORDER when you order on subscription + FREE shipping nationwide×
Collagen Sampler (8 Individual Packets)

Collagen Sampler (8 Individual Packets)

Regular price

Collagen Sampler - 8 Individual Packets

After your daily dose, but not sure which type best suits you? The Dose & Co Collagen Sampler contains 8 individual packets, each with a single serving of each of our Dose & Co products, all in a handy on-the-go sachet!

Contains:
1x Pure Collagen 0.39 Oz (11g)
1x Marine Collagen 0.39 Oz (11g)
1x Caramel Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
1x Vanilla Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
1x Dairy Free Caramel Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
1x Dairy Free Vanilla Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
1x Protein Chocolate 1.2 Oz (35g)
1x Protein Vanilla 1.2 Oz (35g)

Add contents of one individual packet to 250ml of water, coffee, smoothie, or other beverage. Mix well and enjoy.


Pure Collagen 0.39 Oz (11g)

Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Protein 11g, Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g**.


Caramel Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Total Sugars 5g** , Protein 12g, Calcium 62mg (4% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Potassium 146mg (4% DV). Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g** .

Other Ingredients: Whey Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains Mik And Soy.


Dairy-Free Vanilla Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 4.5g (6% Dv), Saturated Fat 4.5g (23% Dv), Total Carb. 4g (1% Dv), Total Sugars 1g** , Protein 11g, Calcium 2mg (0% Dv), Potassium 78mg (2% Dv), Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g**.

Other Ingredients: Coconut Milk Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor. Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).


Protein Chocolate 1.2 Oz (35 G)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 2g (3% Dv)†, Cholesterol 5mg (2% Dv), Total Carb†. 8g (3% Dv), Total Sugars 6g** , Protein 22g, Calcium 87mg (6% Dv), Iron 1mg (6% Dv), Sodium 100mg (4% Dv), Potassium 265mg (6% Dv), Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g**.

Other Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains Mik And Soy.

Marine Collagen 0.39 Oz (11g)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Protein 10g, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 219mg (240% DV), Collagen Peptides (From Whitefish) 10g**. Contains Fish (Tilapia, Catfish, Cod, Haddock, And Perch).


Vanilla Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 1g (1% Dv)†, Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% Dv)†, Cholesterol 5mg (2% Dv), Total Carb. 5g (2% Dv)†, Total Sugars 5g** , Protein 12g, Calcium 62mg (4% Dv), Sodium 75mg (3% Dv), Potassium 148mg (4% Dv), Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g** .
Other Ingredients: Whey Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains Mik And Soy.


Dairy-Free Caramel Creamer 0.7 Oz (20g)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Total Sugars 2g** , Protein 11g, Sodium 95mg (4% Dv), Calcium 3mg (4% DV), Potassium 76mg (2% DV), Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g**.

Other Ingredients: Coconut Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Salt, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).


Protein Vanilla 1.2 Oz (35 G)
Supplement Facts* Serv Size: 1 Individual Packet
Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 2g (3% Dv)†, Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% Dv)†, Cholesterol 10mg (3% Dv), Total Carb. 8g (3% Dv)†, Total Sugars 7g** , Protein 22g, Calcium 98mg (8% Dv), Sodium 105mg (5% Dv), Potassium 227mg (4% Dv),Collagen Peptides (From Bovine Hide) 10g**.

Other Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains Mik And Soy.